Monday, November 30, 2009

More on Twitter / Wave

I basically limit myself to using Google Wave and Twitter constantly. They're always up now.


Wave is starting to seriously grow on me. I like it, I dig it, the interface is gorgeous and will only get better (hopefully), the real-time everything just makes it fantastic. I had the fear that it would pull a second-life, meaning it would die due to it's lack of portability, but apparently it's already on the iPhone. That's pretty cool. Wave me at Jscognamiglio@googlewave.com


Twitter is great, as I've met cool people like the k8black that I mentioned, one blogpost older than this one, and other cool people. Here's a few Twitter accounts that I think are noteworthy. (no particular order)




So that be that. I'm going to make a post about Thanksgiving and the "Season of Giving" that follows it in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment